Your Visit to DFF
Dear visitors, welcome to the DFF!
- As of 2 April, proof of vaccination or recovery and negative COVID tests are no longer required.
- While face masks are no longer mandatory, we still recommend visitors wear a face mask during their visit at DFF.
- Please continue to keep a distance of at least 1.5 to two meters from other people who do not live in your household.
- We recommend purchasing or reserving tickets online. Cinema tickets can be purchased online here: Buy cinema tickets (except for Kinocard holders).
- Please bring your own smartphone and headphones for touch-free use of our interactive stations.
- There is a regular exchange of air through the ventilation system in the museum and cinema.
- Liquid soap, paper towels and disinfectants are available in the restrooms.
Our café in the foyer of DFF is open and offers a selection of drinks and snacks.
Opening hours of the café are:
Tuesday through Sunday from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
We look forward to your visit!