Reopening of the DFF
Welcome to the DFF!
We are extremely pleased to welcome you again at the DFF.
In order to protect your health and that of our colleagues, the following rules apply until further notice:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5-2 meters (6 feet) between yourself and others.
- Wearing a face covering is required. Face masks can be purchased at the box office.
- Maximum number of visitors allowed at the DFF: 120 persons, which corresponds to 40 visitors per exhibition floor.
- We slightly adjusted our opening hours: Until further notice, our exhibitions are now open Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Face masks can be purchased at the museum box office. Freshly washed cloth gloves are available to loan.
- Please bring your own smartphone and headphones for the touch-free use of interactive stations in our exhibitions.
In accordance with social distancing and hygiene rules, our cinema can currently offer between 24 and 30 seats, depending on whether you come alone or with other people from your household. When meeting other people, a minimum distance of 1.5 m must be maintained. Please observe the markings and directional arrows. The air in our cinema is regularly exchanged through the ventilation system.
We kindly ask you to buy regular or reduced tickets online if possible. Kinocard holders have the possibility to buy tickets at the box office.
Please note that the following rules apply:
- Please leave your contact details at the box office
- In order to trace possible chains of infection in compliance with data protection regulations, the DFF cinema is obliged to record your contact details and keep them for four weeks. This includes your name, address and contact details (e-mail or telephone number), as well as the date and time of the screening. After four weeks your data will be deleted immediately.
- Face masks may be removed once you’re seated inside our cinema
- Masks must be worn throughout our entire building and while entering and leaving the cinema. Once you’re seated during the screening masks may be removed.
- Seats are allocated by our staff
- Staff will guide you to your seat. At least 3 seats must be kept free next to groups of visitors in all directions.
Our filmcafé is currently open on weekends only.
In case of questions, please contact us at any time.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We look forward to your visit!