Reopening of the DFF
We are very pleased to be able to welcome you again at the DFF.
In order to protect your health and that of our colleagues, the following rules apply until further notice:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5-2 meters (6 feet) between yourself and others.
- All visitors need to book a timed ticket in advance here.
- Face coverings, correctly worn, are mandatory during your visit. Face masks can be purchased at the box office.
- Maximum number of visitors allowed at the DFF: 46 persons.
- We slightly adjusted our opening hours: Until further notice, our exhibitions are now open Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Face masks can be purchased at the museum box office. Freshly washed cloth gloves are available to loan.
- Each visitor needs to fill in and sign a contact form.
- Please bring your own smartphone and headphones for the touch-free use of interactive stations in our exhibitions.
- At present, admission to the cinema is only possible with one of the following: a certified proof that you have recovered from COVID, a certified negative COVID test (not a self-test and not older than 24 hours!) or with proof that you are fully vaccinated.
- Click here for an overview of free COVID testing stations near DFF.
- The purchase of online tickets is recommended (except for Kinocard holders).
- Please complete and return the contact form at our box office. Alternatively, you can use the LUCA app.
- Visitors are required to wear a face mask at all times, unless they are seated in the cinema.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
We thank you for your understanding and support.