Strong personalities have been supporting the cultural work at the DFF for years as members of the Patrons Circle: among them actor Mario Adorf, the late Hannelore Elsner, producer Arthur Cohn and hotelier Annemarie Steigenberger. They help us finance exhibitions and projects, the purchase of exhibits and thus support the DFF’s commitment to film culture. The chairman of the association is Dr. Nikolaus Hensel.
Support us and become a member of the Patron Circle of the DFF!
Your advantages as a member:
– Free admission (exhibitions, cinema, Caligari FilmBühne in Wiesbaden, festivals)
– Advance information on all activities of the DFF
– Invitations to our exhibition openings
– Invitations to our special film events
– Invitations to exclusive events
– Free delivery of our current exhibition catalogue upon request
– Special conditions for renting the premises of the house
That’s what you’re contributing:
The annual fee for members is 500 Euro, for companies at least 1000 Euro.
Additional donations are welcome.
The association is recognized as a non-profit organization and can
issue deductible donation receipts.